The Goal

Each day I will write something, be it here, or in a notebook, or elsewhere. Each day I will drip creativity onto a page, until it saturates the emptiness and brings color to a void.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mama Bear

We cannot go out yet, dear little one.
The world is too big, and you are too small.

The sky is so open, so big and so wide...

The winter is cold yet, baby of mine.
Stay here with me, and play and be warm.

The cave is so small, so dark and so close...

You've much to learn still, sweet precious girl.
We both must be strong, if we're to survive.

My stores melt away, and I have nothing left...

I will protect you, my innocent babe.
I will teach you, and love you, and send you away.

This time is precious; let's cuddle and sleep...

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of this ending, but not its execution.

    ReplyDelete